There's no two ways about it: winter isn't exactly your hair's best friend. It's either tipping it down, so cold your head might fall off or you've got so many hats on you can't feel your ears.
But if that doesn't sound up your street, you're probably thinking about turning your attention to heat tools to keep your mane at bay and your hair happy. And seeing as you might not have gazillions of pounds to spend, step right up these cheap and cheerful options.
1. TONI&GUY style fix waver, £29.99
2. TONI&GUY Style Fix Curler, £29.99
3. TONI&GUY style fix Straightener, £29.99
4. Remington AS1220 Amaze Smooth and Volume Air Styler, £24.99
5. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Airstyler, £29.99
6. Mark Hill Magic Wand, £29.99
7. Mark Hill Straighten Up! Straightener, £26.99
8. BaByliss Ombre 235 Styler, £29.99
So can we have them all now or what?