1. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry, £23
We love this lipstick for 2 reasons. Number 1 because it is the perfect ox blood shade for every skin tone and number 2 it's the most comfortable matte lipstick we have tried (no cat bum lips here).
2. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania, £5.50
Not only does this lip cream have the best name ever *cue evil laugh* it's also perfect if you struggle with liquid lipsticks. It's a cream rather than a stain, so it's less drying but you still get the long-lasting matte effect. Winning.
3. Makeup Revolution Lipstick in Black Heart, £1
Finally, a lipstick that matches our soul. This is a deep, deep, dark purple, that's almost black but not quite. Plus it's only £1, so you can wear it once and not feel guilty!
4. Lipstick Queen Black Lace Rabbit, £22
This will make your inner gothic princess scream with joy. A sheer, black, glittery lipstick that you can wear alone for a 'smoky veil' of colour, or layer over another lipstick to instantly vamp things up.
5. Stila Crush Lip & Cheek Stain in Pomegranate, £16
This deep berry lip stain will not only require zero touch ups, it will also leave you looking like an extra from The Vampire Diaries.
6. MAC Lipstick in Which Witch, £15.50
Did we choose this lipstick purely because of the name? Of course not! This deep grey plum has a touch of grey which will make it completely unique to anything else in your collection.
7. Topshop Matte Lip Bullet in Get Me Bodied, £8
If you don't wanna go full vamp or have only just started wearing darker lipsticks, this purple number is a more wearable option.
8. Barry M Lip Paint in Black, £4.99
You need to at least try the black lipstick trend, even if you don't fully commit. This shade by Barry M isn't exactly work appropriate but with a black velvet choker you might just love it.
9. Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, £18.50
This is one of those cult beauty products that has been around for ever (I have two in my makeup collection!) This is a sheer aubergine shade which is more like a tinted lip balm, so you can wear it everyday.
10. Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 107, £5.49
There is one person and one person alone we have to thank for introducing this lipstick into our lives…Zoella. Yep Miss Sugg's favourite autumn lipstick and it only costs a fiver.
Follow Laura on Instagram