With all the ice cream, sunshine and inflatable pineapple lilos, summer is the absolute best time of year. But if you tend to get a li'l bit shiny around the T-zone, it can be a bit of a nightmare for your makeup.
Anyone who suffers from the shine knows that a good powder is the most important part of your beauty stash over the warmer months, but while we all wanna stay on the matte side of the spectrum, we definitely DON'T wanna get cakey.
So here's our top suggestions for the best lightweight powders out there, to keep the shine at bay without you looking like a big ol' cake face. Lovely jubbly.
1. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, £3.99
2. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, £24.00
3. Hourglass Ambient Light Powder, £38.00
4. Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder, £4.99
5. Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder, £19.50
6. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder, £25.00
7. Bourjois Java Rice Loose Powder, £9.99