Here's nothing harder than having a broken heart. Whether you've been brutally dumped or it's unrequited love, it can feel like someone's turned your whole life upside down, and stomped on all your feelings in giant muddy boots.
But trust us when we say that it DOES get better because time is a magical healer (not to mention he/she wasn't good enough for you anyway), and d'you know what else helps to heal heartache effectively? Laughing at stupid stuff on the internet.
Take our advice and start with the cat videos, but then make sure you check out these 15 times that tumblr was the perfect friend and here to help heal your heartbreak.
1. When someone shut down this overly dramatic crap.
2. When someone helped you realise it probably wouldn't have worked out anyway.
3. When someone highlights just how shitty romance is anyway.
4. When these 13 year olds were having a rougher time than you.
5. When you're reminded of an important and constant ray of hope.
6. When someone made this TERRIBLE pun that you have to lol at.
7. When a user delivered up some solid advice for future love.
8. When you're reminded that at least your break up wasn't this bad.
9. When tumblr told you that it's absolutely okay to ignore 14th Feb.
10. When this ridiculous made up romance lie got slaaaayed.
11. When you remember that you can still get a dog one day so it's fine.
12. When this was the best piece of revenge advice ever.
13. When the internet reminded you to stay sassy af no matter what.
14. When someone just wanted to let you know you're not the only single one.
15. When this is a very real possibility.
WE LOVE YOU, don't be sad.
Reckon tumblr could heal anything? Which of these heartbreak posts was your fave? Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO