If you're struggling to come up with a creative reason for why you've forgotten your homework, we've come up with a series of excuses for you to borrow as you please. This is what you should say if you're ever confronted for not having done the work you were supposed to do.
But obviously you should really be doing your homework. Obviously.
1. Hide under your desk and say you can sense an asteroid.
2. Put on a sleeping mask as soon as the teacher starts collecting the homework.
3. Say you're trying to save the rainforest so you've stopped writing on paper.
4. Hold up a sign saying 'don't talk to the talent.'
5. Distract your teacher by showing them vines of Niall Horan giggling.
6. Say you're allergic to the ink on the textbook and you don't want to break out into hives.
7. Say it's more important that we talk about the ozone layer.
8. Say you attached it to your owl's leg and you can't understand why it hasn't arrived.
9. Argue that the electromagnetic force field in the room overwhelms your creativity.
10. Say something dramatic happened in the 1D fandom.
11. Tell the teacher you'll link them to HD pictures of Harry Styles if they let you off the hook.
12. Crawl into your bag and just sit in it.
13. Laugh maniacally.
Tweet us your thoughts @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: