We spend far too much time thinking about a weird and wonderful variety of AU fics, but sometimes we get a bit stuck in rut in terms of plot. Really, there are only so many bakery plots a girl can read without getting sick of all the cinnamon.
Here are some AU prompts that someone should get round to extending into whole fics.
1. When the love of your life sees you at your lowest ebb:
2. When the extras have an unspoken attraction:
3. When a character invades someone elses space to use a plug:
4. When someone is completely useless and someone is completely together:
5. Alright, we've included this purely for the idea of Eurovision AU:
6. When you find yourself shipping two serial killers:
7. An ultimate 'who wore it best' scenario:
8. When grumpy collides with lighthearted:
9. When the fire alarm becomes a very revealing plot-device:
10. When a fangirl actually feels betrayed by her idol:
10. When two people are shut in a store for an extended period of time:
10. Again, we've included this purely for Neil Catrick Harris:
11. When a ghost stubbornly won't leave you alone:
12. When two people are taught by society that they should hate each other:
13. When a waiter saves the day:
14. When the teachers son/daughter is actually incredibly hot:
15. And when one character is just as feisty as the other is kind:
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: