If you spent a huge amount of time in your childhood huddled under your sheets with a flashlight reading a book, then you will probably identify with at least some of the ten official signs that you grew up a total bookworm.
Here's how you know you spent a larger than average proportion of your childhood fighting pirates, flying to the moon, and duelling with wizards.
1. Your reading comprehension marks were always way above the rest of your grades.
2. Your parents actively encouraged you to watch more TV.
3. You'd regularly fall asleep in class having spent the whole night reading.
4. The worst, and most effective punishment in life was having your books taken away.
5. Speaking of which, your siblings used to steal and hide your favourite ones when they wanted attention.
6. Being assigned a Book Review or a Fiction exercise was literally the best part of your day.
7. You were a certified member of the Books Are Better Than Films brigade by the age of seven.
8. Unlike most kids, you were never disappointed when someone gave you a book as a gift.
9. You also never remotely cared about having to stay inside on a rainy day.
10. And the biggest crime you ever committed was forgetting to return an overdue library book.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: