There's a lot of irrational Hufflepuff hate out there in the muggle world - something that makes literally no sense considering Helga's vision of kindness, tolerance, and fair-play being valued by society is obviously a good one.
So, if you're still not sure which Hogwarts house you belong in, here are ten surefire signs that you're a noble badger:
1. You've patiently explained to people that Hufflepuff has the best set of qualities.
Kindness, fairness, and loyalty? Um, are you saying these are bad values?
2. Your aim in life is to be more like The Fat Friar and less like The Bloody Baron.
Lets face it, the rest of the house ghosts are pretty weird. If you had to be stuck with one, you'd definitely choose to hang out with The Far Friar for a bit.
3. You felt personally betrayed by the death of Tonks.
SO UNFAIR IT HURTS.
4. You can never be more that 10ft away from a constant food supply.
The Hufflepuff common room is right by the Hogwarts kitchens, which is the ideal location to eat, live, breathe, and sleep.
5. You're literally baffled when people claim Hufflepuff is the worst house.
Er, can we just remind you of Cedric Diggory, literally the nicest guy ever. Also super attractive and talented.
6. You don't like confrontation, but you'll do it if you have to.
'Puffs aren't natural fighters, but absolutely loads of them stayed behind during The Battle of Hogwarts to fight for their school.
7. And finally, you would rather be permanently stuck in the vomiting stage of a puking pastille than turn to the dark side.
It's just not gonna happen. Ever.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: