We don't mean to alarm anyone but there could potentially be a Yule Ball happening in Orlando and we're losing our gobstones at the thought of spinning round the room to The Weird Sisters.
Although nothing's set in stone just yet, The Orlando Informer are claiming a survey was sent out to guests about the possibility of a Yule Ball and Great Dance Hall Dinner. Assuming everyone is on the same page as us, the possibility of it actually happening is quite high.
So, in the spirit of sending the ferocious Sir Cadogan out to rally up support for this notion, here are ten things we want to see from the event.
1. A feast of literally epic proportions:
Ideally where you can request dishes before you attend, and everything is within reach of your seat.
2. A live orchestra, and a band called The Weird Sisters:
To make the experience true to life.
3. A formal dance:
Where everyone learns the moves prior to the event and then partners up on the night.
4. A shed-load of inside snow:
So it still feels like Christmas even in mid-August in Orlando.
5. Ice sculptures and an immersive arctic bar:
Preferably of great witches and wizards and elegant winter creatures.
6. Sleakeezy's Hair Potion for all:
Essentially a free hairdresser to make your hair look perfect for the event.
7. Realistic ghost projections:
So Nearly Headless Nick can glide over to you while you're sipping on a frozen butterbeer.
8. The finest silver fabrics ever weaved:
Just to keep everything in theme.
9. A well-enforced dress code:
So EVERYONE has to wear dress robes, like it or not.
10. And finally, Viktor Krum waiting on the dance floor for us:
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: