There are loads of things we, and everyone else on the planet, loves about Harry Potter - but there's one particular character who stands out from the crowd; someone who's book we could probably all take a leaf out of.
Enter Sirius Black, the greatest creation of JK Rowling's imagination. Here are ten reasons why we all should aspire to be more like the convicted criminal, Sirius.
1. He knows how to make an entrance.
When he walks into a room, people NOTICE.
2. He's not prepared to just sit back and wait for life to happen.
You know how it is, twelve years in Azkaban can grate on you.
3. He's never going to be threatened into silence.
Even when there's a wand dangerously close to his throat.
4. He uncovers all the best TBT's.
Just imagine all the Insta possibilities.
5. He won't let any hurdles get in the way of a good conversation.
WiFi down? Not an issue, pal.
6. Much less give away his friends secret location to a mass murderer.
Er, not gonna happen.
7. He's loyal until the very end.
8. He literally doesn't care about being camera ready.
9. He'll take a minute out of his frantic escape from death to dish out the compliments.
"Hermione, how are your end-of-years going?"
10. He's not afraid to get stuck in.
11. He always knows the right thing to say.
12. Which, most of the time, is a witty comment like this.
Is now the time? YES.
13. He gives the best hugs.
Just look at that emotion.
14. He's full of wisdom.
15. And, essentially, he's the one who summed up the entire moral of the story.
So you'd be in good company.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: