Everybody has that one ship that transcends all other possible pairings; you know, the one that goes on to become your genuine, worshipped, and completely unchallenged OTP.
Well, if you understand what we're talking about, we're guessing you'll identify with the twelve emotional stages of becoming devoted to your own personal ship of dreams.
1. When you first catch sight of them and you know in your heart that this pairing is something significant.
So, is there something between these two, or...?
2. When they do something cute and you can physically feel yourself losing part of your soul.
Okay, this is happening. IT'S HAPPENING.
3. When you plant the idea of the ship in someone elses mind and watch the seeds grow.
Finally, AN ALLY..
4. When you start sinking into the subculture of the ships fandom.
These are your people; these people are you.
5. When you fully and totally accept your doom.
Right, this is an important part of your life now.
6. When someone tries to argue that their ship is canon, and thus better.
Literally nobody cares.
7. When this is an accurate representation of your day to day life.
Unexpected feels on every corner.
8. When, for reasons unknown, the plot is not on your side and you consider sending the writers a strongly worded letter.
YOU ABSOLUTE FOOLS.
9. When there's a twist in the story and your OTP suddenly stands a chance again.
Lord bless this day.
10. And finally, when the continued emotional chaos causes you to question WHY we even have feelings.
Does the world enjoy tormenting us?
The turmoil is real.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: