If you spend most of your time planning out what your next meal is going to be, and if you've been known to be more than a little blunt with people; you'll probably have noticed that you and Ron Weasley have a fair bit in common.
So, without further ado, these are the sixteen signs you're the Ron Weasley of your friendship group.
1. Every gathering is held round your house.
People don't even ask anymore; they just go ahead and assume the whole gang will be meeting there.
2. Food is your life.
As soon as you finish the last bite of your meal, you're thinking about the next one.
3. People are often offended by things you say.
You don't mean to be rude, you're just permanently tactless.
4. You swear A LOT.
It's the number one reason for you having detention/constantly being grounded.
5. You never back down in an argument.
Unless your friendship is in jeopardy, you'll keep on fighting your corner.
6. Speaking of which, you'd do anything for your friends.
Including risking your life. Several times.
7. You've never done the class homework.
So nobody ever asks if they can copy your work.
8. You're not afraid of anyone but your own mum.
You've got no issue being reprimanded by an authority figure, but your parents are a whole different deal.
9. You're always game for an extreme prank.
No matter how much trouble you'll get in.
10. You're sarcastic af.
Which, again, is a real issue when people think you're being mean.
11. You have a long list of embarrassing moments in your past.
With something like this being the least humiliating.
12. Nerves often get the better of you.
Your insecurities are a very real, very difficult problem.
13. You're not a natural scholar, but you still do well in school.
Basically, you make sure you know just enough to get through your exams.
14. You're constantly oblivious of everything going on around you.
AKA: You're always the last to know everything.
15. You work best in a team.
Figuring things out on your own is never ideal.
16. And finally, you're loyal until the very end.
And it's hands-down your greatest quality.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: