1. Co-ordination goes out the window whenever your crush is near:
2. In fact, flirting based nerves have a habit of making you clumsy:
3. When the compliment that sounded cute and quirky in your head comes out like:
4. When your friends are like: 'just smile at him/her!' and you try but it's all a bit:
5. You really struggle to start a convo, even over text:
6. You're SO FUNNY when it's just your friends around but you turn into the most boring person on Earth as soon as your crush is within a five mile radius:
7. OR you go the other way, and ditch 'casual flirty banter' for 'full on naked desperation':
8. When your more confident friends are chatting away to your crush and inside you're screaming:
9. 'Sexy' eye contact turns out more like this:
10. Sending an even mildly flirty text (we're talking winky emoji level mild) has you like:
11. Your TRAITOR OF A BODY decides it wants to blush like a crazy person whenever someone you fancy is near. WHY WHY WHY WHY.
Sidenote: anyone who has ever said 'omg you've gone so red' to another human being should be shot. I KNOW I'VE GONE RED. I CAN FEEL MY FUCKING FACE BURNING, THANKS HUN.
12. When you realise he/she was trying to flirt and you acted like a moron.
13. You literally just can't do the flirty comeback. You just can't.
14. You have a habit of... reacting a little too enthusiastically whenever your crush says something even vaguely funny:
15. When you try to cover up your nerves by making a joke, but it just comes out sounding REALLY mean: