If there's one person out there who can pull off an all-black outfit without looking like they're headed to a funeral, it's Zayn Malik - the guy who could literally wear a binbag and make it look like it was designed by Gucci.
In celebration of a bunch of new pictures we have of Zayn decked out in an all-black outfit of dreams, we've collected up a bunch of times when he cladded his body in the clothes of midnight, and looked like the star he truly is.
1. When he wore this quilted jacket from his performance on The Voice US.
2. When he arrived at the Tom Ford Autumn/Winter collection wearing this.
3. When he wandered around with Gigi Hadid recently looking like an Armani model who escaped a photo shoot.
4. When we posted the same outfit twice because it was worth looking at again.
5. When he wore a frayed coat that probably cost a small fortune but he's not on a budget.
6. When he wore this (potentially green, oops) leather jacket on stage.
7. When he wore this velvet blazer and made school-chic a thing.
8. When he got out the car in this camoflauge ensemble.
9. When his outfit had little white TRUTH written all over it.
10. When Niall was the only member of One Direction to miss the all-black memo.
11. When this gold belt was the only thing to break up an outfit of midnight black.
12. When he unleashed the infamous strand of hair at the BBC Music Awards and it was stunning.
Such beauty, such style, such grace.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.