With Niall Horan having confessed to having some really weird dreams recently, we've come up with the wildest theories possible about what runs through young Nialler's subconscious.
Behold, the seven possible nightmares that plagued Niall's sweet dreams.
1. Harry revealed himself to be a time-travelling cyborg who, at the last minute, defied his master's orders to dispose of the rest of One Direction.
Probably true, tbh.
2. The world was on the precipice of extinction and Niall had to sacrifice himself to save the future of the human race before the asteroid hit Earth.
Let's be real, we just wanted to post this GIF from 'Drag Me Down.'
3. Mark turned up on his doorstep wearing a horse mask and said "Where are we going today Niall?" and then started eating his doorframe and all of Nialler's worldly possessions.
4. A hundred thousand baker boy hats joined forces to try and hunt Niall down for abandoning their friend at the back of his closet.
An uprising that we're fully behind.
5. He looked in the mirror and saw that he'd swapped bodies and lives with Louis Tomlinson and there was nothing either of them could do to switch back.
Yeah, kind of like Freaky Friday, but we're assuming they don't have a copyright on it.
6. He checked his Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat profiles and noticed that everyone had unfollowed him as a cruel prank.
7. The government announced that everyone could only eat a certain amount of food a day, and if you went over the limit you were in legal trouble.
A nightmare we wouldn't wish on our worst enemy.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.