If you're a fan of One Direction's Louis Tomlinson you'll probably appreciate several things about him: 1. his cheekbones, 2. his cheeky personality, and 3. his general smolness contrasted with his innate sassiness.
Well, because we all love a reason to look at GIFs and Vines of Louis being so cute it makes our hearts hurt a bit, we've gathered up fifteen times Louis Tomlinson was the smollest bean ever to grace this Earth.
1. When he wore this massive jumper and he looked like he was drowning in material.
2. When he snuggled up in a giant denim jacket and tried to sound excited.
3. When he thought the interviewer called him a ball-licker and he didn't know what to say.
4. When he got down to this little fan's level (which didn't take much) and gave her a low five.
5. When his eyes went all sparkly and soft after he got complimented on his voice.
6. When he had this response to Liam swearing as if he's never sworn before in his life.
7. When he poured a pint in a pub and could barely reach the handle.
8. When he helped Nathan Fillion clear a table and he gave him a shout out.
9. When he tried to climb over a cupboard but he was too smol to manage it.
10. When he bought his own suspenders at his Believe In Magic charity ball.
9. When he balanced on this tiny cushion and described Liam as brave, noble, and deep.
10. When he laughed all these times and it was the cure to pretty much ever malady in the world.
11. When he tried to look as tall he could possible could be elevating his neck as much he could.
12. When he posted a picture of his nan without further explanation because he's just plain adorable.
13. When he ran around a tennis court with his tiny limbs and it was adorable.
14. When he flew his old Psychology teacher out to a show in Madrid and treated both him and his girlfriend to dinner.
15. And finally, when he pulled faces at this baby and it was so cute our soul left our body and ascended to heaven.
What a way to die.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.