In case you didn't already know, The Golden Globes went down last night - and along with some bodacious/bizarre outfits and a load of famous types going home with gongs, there was also a LOT of celebrity gossip kicking off.
From Leonardo DiCaprio's hilarious reaction to Lady Gaga walking past him to Maggie Gyllenhaal's dress matching the back drop, here's 10 things you might have missed from the 2016 Golden Globe ceremony.
1. Rosie Huntington Whiteley and Jason Statham are engaged
After going on the January holiday of dreams together, Rosie H-W debuted a bloody massive engagement ring on the Golden Globes red carpet. HOORAY for #Josie.
2. Leonardo DiCaprio's reaction to Lady Gaga squeezing past him
So he might have been having a bit of a giggle with his pals, but DiCap's reaction to Lady Gaga pushing past his chair to pick up her award is PRICELESS.
3. Maggie Gyllenhaal dressing as the red carpet backdrop
HILARIOUS for us, probably absolutely awful for her stylist.
4. Katy Perry bringing back the bumpit
And Jennifer Lawrence being as confused by it as you are.
5. Talking of J-Law, she had a little catch up with ex-boyfriend Nicholas Hoult
Is the #Jicholas dream still alive?
6. Leonardo DiCaprio wins the award for not knowing when to high-five
He might be a Golden Globe winner, but we've all been there.
7. Jamie Foxx pulled a Steve Harvey
You know that man that called out the wrong name during Miss Universe 2015? Well, Jamie Foxx took some inspo from him and called out Made in Compton for the 'Original Score' award - only, eer, it wasn't actually nominated.
8. Eddie Redmayne and wife Hannah are expecting a baby
The pair confirmed the news to Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet.
9. Ricky Gervais's awful Caitlyn Jenner joke
Seeing as his job as host seems to be to offend around 92% of the audience and celebrities alike, Ricky Gervais made a reference to Caitlyn Jenner's transition and her awful car crash last year all in one swoop.
He commented: "[Caitlyn Jenner] became a role model for trans people everywhere, showing great bravery in breaking down barriers and destroying stereotypes. She didn't do a lot for women drivers [though]."
10. Kylie Jenner's dress
11. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio's Titanic reunion
12. RYAN GOSLING AND BRAD PITT TOGETHER. ON THE SAME STAGE. BREATHING THE SAME AIR. MAKING JOKES.
Seriously though can they become the next Ant and Dec style double act though because that would give our life meaning.
That is all. SLAY GOLDEN GLOBES.
What do you lot reckon, then? What was your favourite Golden Globes bit? Let us know our thoughts on all of this over on our twitter, y'all.
LOOK AT THESE TOO: