With Valentine's Day coming up, it's fairly standard that you'll be checking your bank funds in the hopes of buying something for the most important boy/girl in your life. So, naturally you'll be thinking about buying something for One Direction's Louis Tomlinson.
We're gonna go ahead and assume you're millionaires for the sake of this guide, but we'll also put a few moderately priced items in, just incase you're working on a budget.
1. These Adidas trainers - £110
Because they're new, futuristic, and sure to go down a treat.
2. This golden last rolo package - £79.99
Because he'd appreciate it more than most people, we're sure.
3. This lovely blue Adidas top - £25.00
Because it's blue, and, er, Adidas. So he's bound to like it.
4. These limited edition Yohji Yamamoto football boots - £799.99
Because no explanation necessary.
5. This black and white cotton top from Armani - £150.00
Because it's perfect for Spring, and still quite formal.
6. A small island in The Bahamas called Little Gaulding Cay - $275,000
So he can relax properly for a bit.
7. A season ticket for every single team in the premier league: - £1000's
We can't even price this up, it's literally more than we can count.
8. An umbrella that changes colour with the rain - £19.95
To protect him from the showers that are British.
9. A brand new pair of Levi jeans - £85.00
Because they're a fashion staple and you can't go wrong with them, really.
10. And finally, this scratch map of the world - £19.99
So he can cross off everywhere he's travelled.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: