Because we have no idea whether your bank balance is fruitful or sparse, we've decided to just go with the flow and pay no attention to the price of the items.
Here's what Nialler is probably hoping to receive on the 14th:
1. A Fender Deluxe Stratocaster Electric Guitar - £1099.00
Because most people would be quite happy to be presented with this.
2. A mini Zen garden from Urban Outfitters - $12.00
So he can remain as chill as he always is, forevermore.
3. A Ryoma Beyond Power Maxima Driver - $1350
So he can set up that gold talent agency in real style.
4. These titanium Tom Ford eyeglasses - $460.00
He might already own these, we're not too sure.
5. This GANT white and blue striped cardigan - £135.00
Because he'd look good in it. We don't need to explain ourselves.
6. These golf ball finder glasses - £8.99
So he can find his balls. Obviously.
7. A pair of Ted Baker leather derby shoes -£110.00
Because they actually have the terms derby in them. And they're also a fashion staple.
8. A beer belt from Urban Outfitters - $16.00
Just for the craic.
9. This map of Ireland made from paint splashes - £9.99
Because it's both artistic and patriotic.
10. And finally, this Eagles t-shirt - £17.79
Because he loves them.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: