If you were watching The GRAMMY Awards the other day you'll probably have noticed that Adele didn't look too pleased during her performance of 'All I Ask' after experiencing a pretty unlucky technical glitch during the live show.
Revealing on The Ellen Degeneres show that despite her jokes about getting a burger she was actually really upset by the glitch, Adele shared: "I cried pretty much all day yesterday. Next time I have any sound issues I am gonna stop. I'll be like, sorry that's not working for me. If we have time to do it again, let's do it. Otherwise, bye!"
Because we hate to hear about any tears being shed from Adele's lovely eyeballs, we've gathered a load of times she was above-average excellent. You know, to cheer her up. 'Cos she's a big fan.
1. When she went on the Graham Norton show and talked about Jennifer Aniston's pee:
2. When she explained her reasoning behind writing break-up songs:
3. When she flipped the finger at The Brits after they RUDELY cut off her speech:
4. When she won an Oscar for 'Skyfall' and responded by high-fiving Daniel Craig:
5. When she later told the audience that she and a pal just turned up for a laugh: "We've been pissing ourselves laughing at all of you"
6. The time she found the perfect similie for feeling good about yourself:
7. And finally, each and every time she cackled her heart out:
WE LOVE YOU, ADELE.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: