Little Mix fans have always said that Perrie Edwards is on fire, but things got way too literal this week and she's been left with serious burns after an awful accident at home.
She hit Twitter last night to reveal her hands and arms which have been left covered in extremely painful looking blisters, after Perrie's boiler unexpectedly blew up and caused her to basically set herself on fire.
PERRIE, can we please wrap you in cotton wool and blankets and maybe also bubble wrap please? Also, look away now if you're funny about this sorta stuff.
Opening up to fans about what really happened, Perrie wrote on Twitter: "So today I had an accident… and by accident I mean I accidentally set myself on fire.
"The pilot light on my boiler blew up and it set my arm/hand on fire. Not a pleasant expereince. I'm in pain, full of blisters, there's not one hair left on my hand or arm, and it burned the sleeve of my favourite jumper."
Describing the whole thing as a "f**king nightmare", Pezza added some very wise words: "A little advice from me… STAY AWAY FROM FIRE! #StaySafeKids".
Gahhh, just think about how much it hurts when you accidentally straighten a bit of your ear, but then having that happen all over your hands - GET WELL SOON PERRIE, you fire fighting queen.
Gahhh, how horrible. Sending all the love to Perrie and her poorly hands? Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO