If you were just born a genuinely human being, there's not much you can do about it other than spend a solid 83% of your life wondering why you ever speak words, interact with other humans or why society hasn't banished you to live in a cave where no one else can experience your painful, turn-inside-out-with-cringe levels of awkwardness.
But luckily for all of us, awkward people are REALLY popular on the internet (hooray), and you an always rely on the magical online folk to share their own awkward stories that'll make you feel a whole lot better about yourself.
Here's 17 people that did just that. Thanks internet, you da best.
1. This tasty bitch.
2. Someone who understands the feeling of your arms being too long for your body.
3. This gal who ruined the moment with her poo.
4. This person who is about as sexy as an old shoe.
5. Oh jeez we can literally feel the embarrassment.
6. We found ourselves the ultimate smooth operator.
7. Chat-up lines with Hitler involved always work particularly nicely.
8. Well we 'spose that's one way to cheer them up slightly.
9. A sign that you're probably not supposed to interact with other humans.
10. We're not sure which side of this conversation is the more awkward side.
11. When you realise that you should probably just live in a cave forever.
12. Sometimes it is just really hard to say words that make sense.
13. Oh jeez this is so something that we would do.
14. For anyone who's familiar with losing control of bodily functions.
15. This whole scenario will make you feel better about life.
16. Well, at least you tried.
17. And don't forget ancient Greek painted Zeuxis, who will always be more awkward than you.
Good old Zeuxis.
Feeling better about your awkward life, now? Thanks internet, we can always rely on you. Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO