In case you somehow didn't already know, the Met Gala 2016 went down last night with a futuristic theme, meaning the red carpet was covered with silver shiny celebs, a whole lot of metallics and even some robot arms if you happened to be Zayn Malik for the evening.
But while you're probably all clued up on who wore what by now, there was loads of seriously cool goings on which might just have slipped your attention until now. Here's 11 things that went down at the Met Gala which you NEED to check out.
1. Orlando Bloom wearing an actual Tamagotchi with his suit
2. Clare Danes' incredible light up Cinderella dress
3. Lady Gaga's truly enormous choice of shoe
4. Kim and Kanye doing some awkward dancing in the Vogue booth
5. Gigi Hadid's $2,000 metallic manicure with underside crystals
6. Amy Schumer tackling the ol' red carpet chafing issues
7. Emma Stone being a brunette now
8. Lily Collins having an actual line drawn right down her body. Whuuut?
9. Kylie Jenner's outfit causing her actual injury
10. Madonna's actual arse
11. Karlie Kloss CUTTING up her dress to transform it for the after party.
So there you go.
Fave part of the Met Gala this year? Any outfits you're seriously loving or loathing? Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.