How do we love thee, Ryan Reynolds - LET US COUNT THE WAYS. Well numero uno - we bloody love him as half of 'Blake and Ryan', the ultimate celebrity couple in the history of ever, and numero dos - we also love him for that time he completely called out Hollywood for being sexist.
More recently however, we've been head over heels in lurve with Ryan thanks to his hilarious tweets about becoming a dad for the first time to daughter James. Seriously, if you take a look at them all, it's difficult to work out where Ryan ends and Deadpool begins.
So here's 11 times that Ryan Reynolds was just the greatest dad of all time, thanks to his perfect combo of sarcasm, insults and generally not giving a single f**k. Yaaay.
1. When he shared this uplifting ray of positivity and sunshine
2. When he taught his daughter all of life's most important lessons
3. When he was all about the family days out
4. When he really wasn't impressed with James' crayon masterpieces
5. When he made sure to have his priorities in order
6. When he admitted that parenting is the easiest, most natural thing he's ever done
7. When he shared tips on making your baby look as cute as possible
8. When he decided that it's best not to sugar-coat things
9. When he appreciated James' natural beauty
10. When he trained his daughter to grow up with useful skills and talents
11. And when he decided that having a child was totally worth some sacrifices
Best. Deadpool-Style Dad. Ever.