Unless you somehow missed the metaphorical atomic bomb of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston caught smooching by some rocks following her split from Calvin Harris, you'll know that there's A LOT of speculation about how/when they got together following the demise of Talvin.
Although most people seem to think Swiddleston is an unusual pairing, we've put our finely honed investigative journalistic talents to use and concluded they actually have a fair bit in common. Cue us actively, and passionately, shipping it.
1. The time Tom gave an interviewer his jacket because she was cold:
2. Which is the sort of thing professional wedding-crasher Taylor would also do:
3. The time Tom had the dorkiest sense of humour:
4. Which brings us on to Taylor confessing that she's actually Paddington Bear:
5. The time he said this about love:
"I think if you're going to be conventionally romantic you've got to go all the way: a beautiful dinner somewhere lovely, with boat-loads of flowers, chocolates and champagne. But it might also be nice to wrap up warm and sit on a roof somewhere, with a cup of hot soup and your girl, watch the planes come in over London and listen to the night"
6. The time this tweet was Tom's equivalent to Haters Gonna Hate:
7. Which reminds us of Taylor's sassy unicorn top:
8. The time he had the dark edge she wrote 'I Knew You Were Trouble' about:
9. Which culminated in him pushing this child off a bean bag:
But he's in character SO IT'S OKAY.
10. Anyway, Taylor has experience with trouble:
11. The time he responded to this question really dryly:
12. Which was like the time Taylor loved cats and only cats:
13. The time he said this in an interview with The Guardian:
"I suppose I'm fascinated by the private vulnerability and the exterior of people," he says. "I think that's an essential truth. I sort of quite like trying to find what makes people tick behind the construction of their identity."
14. Which reminds us of this thing Taylor said:
"I think people inspire me the most. If I meet a person who is incredibly complex, and all of a sudden, I start thinking in rhymes, that person could be a muse."
15. The time he danced like this:
16. Which made us think they should really pair up:
17. The time he juggled:
18. Which was like the time Taylor juggled with her multiple Billboard Awards:
19. The time he was Shaking It Off so vigorously he kicked over this chair:
20. And the time they both showed off their equally inspiring moves:
So, there you go.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.