With all the drama that's been kicking off after Kat Von D accused Jeffree Star of stealing artwork, we thought it'd be a good idea to give you a bit of a rundown on some trivia about Jeffree - because you KNOW you watched that 23 minute long explanation on YouTube.
So, in the spirit of providing a bit of actual, tangible background to the drama, here are eight things you might not know about Jeffree Star.
1. His real name used to be Jeffrey Steininger but he decided to get it legally changed to Jeffrey Star, explaining: "I wanted to get away from being the boring California kid and be glamorous."
2. He's been interested in make-up ever since he was a kid, writing on his homepage: "I discovered makeup at the age of 13 and have been obsessed with it ever since. I used to copy looks from fashion ads in my mother's Cosmopolitan magazines and steal her eye shadows."
3. He's Myspace famous, having been recognised as the most influential person on the site in 2006.
4. He's quite literally the BIGGEST Spice Girls fan of all time.
4. All of his make-up products are cruelty free: "Makeup is for humans, not animals. We have also researched our manufactures and know 100 percent they don't affiliate or get ingredients from places that are not cruelty-free!" his website reads. "Our makeup is manufactured in Los Angeles with no imported ingredients."
5. He's in the background as an extra in Metro Station's Shake It and is also in some Good Charlotte videos.
6. He has tattoos of Elvis Presley, Kurt Cobain, and Audrey Hepburn on his chest, and bloody loads more elsewhere.
7. He explained his sexuality to Out Magazine: "I think everyone doesn't know what Jeffree Star is -- like are you a man, are you a girl? What are you trying to be? And at the end of the day I'm just all about pro-expression. I don't wear fake tits or wigs, so I don't really consider myself a drag queen, but I am really obsessed and inspired by fashion in general.
"I started as a makeup artist, looking through magazines and being obsessed with the idea of just changing how you look with just some makeup brushes. So I don't really call myself anything. I am a guy, I don't want to have a sex-change -- you know, my mom blessed me -- so, I'm going to stay a man and look like a girl and everyone's gonna fuckin' like it!"
8. And finally, you will probably never see a picture of him without make-up: Finding a picture of me without makeup is like trying to get the last Gucci bag at Neiman Marcus: not gonna happen."
So, there's a mini character profile.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.