Even though it's always a dream when One Direction's Niall Horan puts down his golf club and tweets updates on how relaxing it is to be hitting balls across a vast green; most of the time we literally don't have a bloody clue what's going on.
So, in honour of the fact Niall might aswell be speaking martian when discusses his various golfing endeavours, we've collected a bunch of tweets that have left us metaphorically scratching our heads.
1. When the pinnacle of his day was hitting golf ball into a field.
2. When he tried to explain himself following #OhNoNiall.
3. When his day involved both golf and his commitments to One Direction.
4. When he spoke about The Ryder Cup. No clue what that is.
5. When he explained that no weather will ruin an Irishman's craic.
6. When he spoke about something called a PGA Golf Game by Rory McllRoy.
7. When something golf-y happened at St Andrews, which isn't just the Uni where Kate met Will.
8. When he spoke about someone called Ross the great pretender Desmond.
9. When he posted this message of support from that Ryder Cup event again.
10. When he @-d some called @DDFirishOpen.
11. And when this post from 2012 was literally his everyday life in 2016.
Never have we been so determined to care about golf.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with at @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.