Even though Ashton Irwin is technically a 22 year-old guy, we're pretty sure he could hang out with a bunch of dads talking about the various DIY endeavours in a pub and fit in just fine.
Mainly because he has quite a lot in common with them. From his love of The Police to his inability to make toast without burning it, here are fourteen times Ashton almost gave away his secret identity as a dad in disguise.
1. When he shut down Luke's suggestion about cows.
THOSE ROWDY KIDS.
3. When he was the personification of a drunk dad at a wedding.
4. When he went for regular massages and watched Breaking Bad at the same time.
5. When he probably chopped down his own Christmas tree.
6. When he just wanted to hang around with a bunch of mums and chat DIY.
7. When he embraced his accelerated ageing process.
8. When his head turned SO QUICKLY at the sound of free hotdogs.
9. When he ate this massive steak, and took a picture to prove it.
10. When he documented the purchase of a rug.
Ultimate dad move.
11. When he hated the idea of wasting paper, so he did this.
12. When he was a massive fan of The Police.
The Number 1 album choice of dads and people with good taste.
13. When he went around taking pictures of banana bread.
14. And finally, when he couldn't make toast without burning it.
The mark of dads worldwide.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.