You might be unaware of this, but it's high time we all acknowledged that Harry Edward Styles of One Direction fame was the person who initially invented the idea of the bicycle.
It all started on a quiet day in Cheshire, when Harry, who was on some downtime from the Up All Night tour, strapped two wheels together, added a chain, a seat, and some handlebars and set off into the sunset on his new contraption.
Having been spotted on a bike in London recently, the One Direction fandom had a lot of feelings about the sight of Harry hunched over the bicycle, his ELEGANT LIMBS pedalling the mode of transportation into movement.
By the way, we can't afford the pics so you're just gonna have to use your imagination or have a snoop online to get the actual visual. What? We're not made of money.
1. The fandom are considering sending Harry to Rio.
2. Everyone's parents are equally mystified by how good he looks.
3. It's incredibly important that we have a 360 degree view of the shot.
4. It's widely acknowledged that Harry is the reigning king of bike-riding.
5. Some fans got a little carried away with their AU plots.
6. Many people decided that death was the only option.
7. People were massively concerned about the safety of his phone.
8. Loads of fans were praising him for the wonderful invention.
9. The Olympics suddenly seemed really quite tame.
10. And the fandom even managed to source exactly what bike Harry was riding.
Wild, if not altogether surprising.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.