With Niall Horan having used his time during the One Direction hiatus to set up his own golf management company, it's recently been announced that someone called Guido Migliozzi has officially joined the gang.
We don't know a lot about Guido other than the fact that he's clearly bloody great at golf and also has an above-average, really quite nice to look at face. Not that this is more noteworthy than his golfing skills, we're just pointing out a cold hard fact. Yeah, he's visually pleasing.
Deciding to put our journalistic talents to use, we've unearthed the following information about Guido. Hm, it's all a bit sparse really, isn't it?
1. He was born in 1997, meaning he's either turned or will turn 19 this year.
2. He's Italian.
Have a listen to him speaking here.
3. He genuinely looks like he could be in a Taylor Swift music video.
4. He doesn't seem to have a girlfriend/doesn't hold girlfriends in high regard.
5. But he's searching for a romantic partner like Cara Delevingne.
That's if our Google Translate works.
6. This is what he looks like hitting a golf ball.
Naturally very important.
7. And finally, he's total bros with Niall Horan.
What a duo.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.