In these dark and dreary winter days (shuddup you Aussies) nothing makes us feel more cheerful than some awesomely bright and amazingly original accessories.
Ok, so maybe One Direction sending us a photo of them naked would top cool jewellery, but you get what we mean.
With that in mind, we've scoured the fashion world for a selection of the best accessories around.
From funky name pendants to a pizza with a smiley face and Harry Styles' tattoo in necklace form, we have the perfect neck/ear/finger/wrist decoration for you. Let's take a look shall we?
Bonnie Bling has some brilliant statement pieces this season, all bold, chunky and yes- bling. These are three of our favourites. (bonniebling.co.uk)
1. Tell people how you really feel, with these 'Man Up!' knuckle dusters. Sugarscape's editor Kate loves them so much that she's desperate for her own pair. £40
2. Alternatively, you can get nautical with this lifebelt bangle, which won't actually save you from drowning - but is pretty awesome none the less. £10
3. We're also in love with 'The Waverley Necklace' - a statement ship on a brilliantly blingin' chain. £30
Click next for more >>>
Heidi Seeker's range of name necklaces are pretty much our favourite thing ever at the moment, not only because there's loads of awesome designs to choose from, but because they are so darn cheap! (heidiseeker.co.uk)
1. Make like a sailor and get your name inscribed on an anchor, with this pendant. Or get the name of your crush/favourite boyband member, IT'S UP TO YOU. £8
2. Ditto with these. £8
3. Stick with L'Amour or get these little birdies to hold up your own name. Tweet. £6 (£3 extra for personalised name)
Little Miss Delicious
The Little Miss Delicious range is proof that anything can look cute if you stick a little smiley face on it - even a slice of pizza. (www.littlemissdelicious.com)
1. Fast food may not be the healthiest thing in the world, but MAN does it look adorable on a necklace. We're not sure how we'd choose between the cupcake, fries or pizza though. All £20
2. Ice-creams for earring? WE WANT THEM. £18
3. The only problem with this fast food charm bracelet is that it'll make us hungry every time we see it. £34
Click next for more >>>
Tatty Devine have oodles of awesomely original jewellery, but two of our favourite pieces are these swallow earrings and matching necklace. Not just because they look a LOT like a certain Mr Harry Styles' new chest tattoo either. *cough* (tattydevine.com)
Chelsea Doll are all about the glitter, which is handy - because we are too. (chelseadoll.co.uk)
1. Make sure everyone knows your name, with these sparkly name necklaces. We'll have one in every colour please. £14
2. These Skull Geo Drop Earrings come in red or blue, and will look just fabulous on any earlobe. £7 per pair
3. Who says pencils are just for writing with? This one is a bracelet, see. £10
4. If you fancy jazzing up a boring outfit, then these glitter headbands are the perfect choice. A word of warning though - you could end up looking like your sporting some sparkly dandruff. £12 each
So there you have it - a whole LOAD of awesome accessories. Any favourites?