Ahh, Adele is the total queen of everything rn, isn't she? She stole the show at the BRITs, is the proud owner of Niall Horan's heart and is about to take over the festival scene after announcing over the weekend that she'll be headlining Glastonbury 2016. YaaaAAAAS.
During her latest tour, Adele took over London's O2 arena for six nights, and revealed she'll be headlining the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury Festival this year during the middle of her set.
Side note: CAN ARTISTS STOP SPONTANEOUSLY DROPPING BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS OUR IMPORTANT ORGANS ARE STRUGGLING WITH THE SURPRISE.
She commented: "Who's going to Glastonbury this year? See you there. I'll be there. I'll be headlining on the Saturday night this year.I've had to keep that secret for years!"
It goes without saying that she'll absolutely nail it and it'll be a night to remember, but if you don't wanna just take our word for it? These 8 reasons might persuade you.
1. There's a high chance Niall Horan is going to be there. After fangirling over her on Instagram at the weekend during her O2 arena performance and his general love of festivals, we predict a 63% chance of Nialler slow dancing in the front row.
2. She'll probably sing 'Someone Like You'. That's reason enough, right?
3. Can we talk about what a banger 'Hello' is too, please. All together now: HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDEEEE (yes yes we know we sound like a strangled cat but CHRIST it's a goodun.)
4. And that's not forgetting 'Rolling In The Deep'. When it's live? #Tune.
5. The bit in 'Rumour Has It' when Adele sings 'She ain't got your love anymore'. Worth going to Glasto just for that tbh.
6. Also 'Skyfall'.
7. You know that one 'Set Fire To The Rain'? Yeah, that would be mint too.
8. 'Chasing Pavements'. That one too.
9. 'Hometown Glory' and 'Don't You Remember' too please Adele. We're just writing up a track list really, aren't we?
10. Oh, so does her whole entire back catalogue/general great vibes count as reason enough? Yeah? Good.
Now how can we get our hands on a ticket plz?
NOW READ THESE: