Oi you lot, you know how festival season has already kicked off and we're pretty excited about this how 'dancing in a field with muddy wellies on' thing?
Well how would you like to get involved, too? 'Cos the very kind people over at Nando's are offering one of you the chance to win a pair of tickets to WILD LIFE festival over in Brighton on the 11th and 12th June 2016, AND a meal voucher for four to spend at Nando's.
(Side note: we'd enter solely for the chicken, let alone the awesome festival line up.)
So if you fancy dipping yourself in glitter and heading over to WILD LIFE festival to see the likes of Bastille, DJ EZ, Annie Mac, Jack Garratt and more, all you've got to do is answer the question below:
GOOD LUCK, yo.
Nando's Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition closes at 12pm on Thursday 9 June 2016.
2. The winners will be selected at random and notified via email by 5pm on Thursday 9th June 2016.
3. The prize includes a pair of weekend tickets to WILD LIFE festival on June 11th and June 12th plus a voucher for a meal for 4 to spend at any Nando's restaurant
4. Winners will have their tickets delivered before 9am on 11.06.16
5. Accommodation and/or travel costs are the responsibility of the winner and not offered as part of the competition prize
6. All entrants and their accompanying partner must be over 18 – ID may be required
7. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
8. Winners that we can't contact within 24 hours by reasonable means to get their email address to send out their prize will lose their entitlement
9. Nando's, WILD LIFE festival and Sugarscape accept no responsibility for any damage, lose, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered to you or any other person's as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.