He WON'T be there for you: the much hyped full cast Friends reunion is apparently over before it ever really even started, after Matthew Perry reportedly pulled out of the NBC special.
Earlier this week the whole world lost at least 80 per cent of their chill and/or sh*t when rumours that Rachel, Ross, Monica, Chandler, Joey and Phoebe would reunite for a two hour special to commemorate director James Burrows started doing the rounds.
HOWEVER, Matthew - who played Chandler, obvs - has apparently said he's unable to take part, as he'll be starring in his own play, The End Of Longing, in London.
Understandably, we're all devastated - it's been over TEN YEARS since all six cast members were last on screen together in 2004 and GOD we deserve this OK?
And so, here's 12 times Chandler Bing was the absolute worst, because we're feeling hurt and betrayed.
1. When he STOLE JOEY'S GIRLFRIEND. Dick move, bro.
2. When he STOLE AND TRIED TO WATCH a sex tape of girlfriend Monica and her ex boyfriend Richard. Creepy and weird.
3. When he told Janice he was moving to Yemen rather than just growing some balls and breaking up with her. This is why she has trust issues.
4. When he made Monica feel like sh*t by calling her fat when they were both younger. Body shaming cretin.
5. When he kissed Rachel back in his college days, despite knowing his BEST FRIEND Ross was like, totally in love with her.
6. When he made out with one of Joey's sisters and forgot which one it was. Douche.
7. When he was a whiny little bitch on the trip to London and tried to rain all over Joey's parade.
8. When he gave Monica an old mixtape Janice made him for their wedding anniversary, because he couldn't be arsed to make her a gift himself. Ugh.
9. When he fell asleep during Joey's big movie premiere. How hard is it to keep your eyes open, pal?
10. When he told that kid she was adopted. OK, so it was an accident - but STILL.
11. When he throws Joey under the bus and makes him tell the others he's a sex addict, just to cover up his (perfectly legitimate) relationship with Monica.
12. When he makes fun of the bracelet Joey bought him. Poor Joey.
OK so spoiler: Chandler's actually our second fave character and we love him - but we're lashing out because we WANT A FRIENDS REUNION DAMMIT.