The Emmy awards went down last night, which basically acts as a fancy evening of recognition for American TV shows and the actors and actresses in them.
And at this point we'd probably be able to tell you who won what, if we weren't so distracted by these hilarious/awkward/awesome things that went down at the ceremony, too.
1. The Stranger Things cast performed 'Uptown Funk'
2. Tom Hiddleston walked the red carpet alone
After all those rumours about him wanting to make his red carpet debut with Taylor Swift at the Emmys, the pair actually broke up last week and he instead walked it alone. Awkward.
3. Matt LeBlanc made a really awkward joke about Emelia Clark
Involved wanting to watch Game of Thrones again because she's naked in it. Yeah.
4. Emelia Clark was also snubbed real bad by a journalist for Heidi Klum
This is SO awkward.
5. Beyonce lost out to Grease: Live in the Outstanding Directing For A Variety Special category
And Twitter was pissed.
6. Maisie Williams unveiled a fringe
7. There was peanut butter jelly on hand
8. Ross Geller met Eleven and it was awesome
The Stranger Things kids were handing out the sandwiches and it was awesome
9. Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel had a face off
10. Jimmy Kimmel's opening sequence was awesome
11. Everyone wanted to know who Kevin Spacey's fit +1 was
HI HELLO MAN IN HAT WHO ARE YOU?
12. The Emmys couldn't spell Harington
See you same time, same place next year, yeah?