When we think of Matthew Lewis, we still think of him as being the lad with the bowl cut and wonky teeth who had a toad called Trevor, but we really need to start remembering that he kicked puberty IN THE ASS and grew into a right fittie.
He’s starring in a new BB Three drama/comedy called Bluestone 42 which follows the lives of a bomb disposal team over in Afghanistan, and apparently that involves some shirtless dancing. We’re not gonna question it.
And here it is in MOVING FORM like a proper Harry Potter portrait. because it’s just too glorious to stay still. Someone cast an aguamenti spell because that chest hair is too hot to handle.
So seeing as Neville Longbottom transformed into a right dreamboat over the past ten years, we thought we’d turn this into a bit of a competition and check out which of the original Harry Potter lot grew up to be the hottest young thang. HOORAY.
1. So contestant number 1 is everyone’s favourite true Gryffindor, Neville Longbottom aka Matthew Lewis, who not only managed to slay Nagini in the end, but also our hearts. This is when you know you’re doing puberty correctly.
Hot or not?: We’d whomp his willow. Good and proper.
2. Next up is star of the show, Harry Potter himself, Mr Daniel Radcliffe. He started out with a very wonky fringe, pixie ears and the cutest little chubby cheeks, but turned into a chiseled hunk of man meat. We approve.
Hot or not?: We’d slip his basilisk into our chamber of secrets.
Click NEXT for the rest of the Harry Potter gang >>
3. We distinctly remember the day in school when all the boys came in and started talking about how fit Hermione had gotten - around the Goblet of Fire era. Emma Watson ditched the frizz and stringy fringe for a whole lotta hotness, and grew into a right babe.
Hot or not?: She doesn’t even have to say Lumos to turn us on.
4. Err... Rupert Grint hasn’t actually changed that much, has he? Same cheeky grin, same messy ginger locks and same slightly sticky out ears in a very adorable way. He was probably the one that we fancied the most in the beginning anyway so IT’S FINE.
Hot or not?: Fancy some Skele-Gro? Or can we help you grow a bone? (WAHEY)
5. And last but not least, the only platinum blonde lad we’ve ever truly fallen in love with, Tom Felton aka Draco Malfoy. We’ve always loved a bad boy, but he grew up into a full on fittie, with bright blue eyes and cheekbones that could cut glass. WIT WOO.
Hot or not?: Mind if we Slytherin to bed with you tonight, Felton?
Let us know in the comments box which Harry Potter hottie you think grew up to be the fittest. And which chat up line was your fave, OBVS.