Good news for anyone who likes seeing celebrities making a tit out of themselves, as Channel 4 have confirmed a new series of The Jump is on its way by chucking the line up on the t'internet. YAAAAAS.
After seeing Joey Essex et all fall face over arse last year, The Jump are chucking 9 more celebrities on a plane to put them through their paces on the ski slope in Austria. The programmed sees the celebs taking part in sport based challenges - including speed skating, bobsleighing and the infamous ski slope jump - with one being voted off every week.
Oh, and it also involves loads of face planting and falling over. Great, huh?
ANYWHO, the line up this year has been revealed and it's safe to say Made in Chelsea's Mark Francis Vandelli in a fluffy pom pom hat and a spandex all in one is something we very, very badly need to see.
THE LINE UP
- James Argent, The Only Way Is Essex star
- Beth Tweddle, Olympic sprinter
- Sarah Harding, former Girls Aloud singer and Corrie actress
- Linford Christie, Olympic athlete
- Brian McFadden, former Westlife singer
- Rebecca Adlington, Olympic swimmer
- Louisa Lytton, former EastEnders actress
- Mark Francis Vandelli, Made In Chelsea star
- Dean Cain, star of Louis & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
So, thoughts? Some pretty big names making an appearance, huh? Let us know how excited you are for all of this over on our twitter or in the comment box below, y'all.
BUT LOOK AT THESE FIRST: