Just when you thought that Marky Butt Butt must have hung up his gold chains and fur coats for good, he's made a return to the internet in a big, big way with a bit of help from his equally badass pal, Conny May May.
And by that we mean, Conor Maynard and Marcus Butler have made a music video together for their new song 'I'm Famous', and their rapping skills are about to knock your socks off.
Close your eyes for a sec and it's basically like Kanye's new album has leaked - but then you see the video and remember that actually, it's just two of the fittest male humans of all time taking the piss out of life.
Here's 10 hilarious moments from the "I'm Famous' video that you need to witness for yourself.
1. Marcus dressed up as a multicoloured yeti gangster.
2. This face from Conor.
3. Marcus loving a bit of kale by candlelight.
4. These dance moves which are sicker than sick, yo.
5. Conor singing enthusiastically about flying premium economy.
6. Marcy Butt Butt showing off his new tatts with a morning selfie.
7. This leg split.
8. ALL THE LEOPARD PRINT.
9. A random woman getting a cake smushed over her head.
10. Literally the whole thing tbh so have a watch right here:
Move over Kanye.
Loving Marcus and Conor's new collab? Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO