If you've ever sat and thought about how life could be made easier/better/more fulfilling via the invention of some new apps, you might have been the very person to come up with some of the suggestions we're championing below.
Here are ten mobile apps of the future that every technical whizz in the world needs to start working on immediately.
1. An app where everyone logs in and confesses the name of their secret crush.
Meaning all the guesswork is taken out of knowing if someone likes you back.
2. An app where the tables are turned on the service industry.
So workers can rate customers in the same way customers rate workers.
3. A Tinder for Friends app.
So you can actually find people who are willing to be pals.
4. An app that will tailor the internet for you, personally.
To cut out all the rubbish that doesn't apply to your interests.
5. Super specific store apps.
So you know exactly which aisle the item you're searching for is in.
6. An app to cut out the hassle for those with allergies.
Meaning you don't have to study every ingredient on the pack to search for the one that affects you.
7. A personalised emoji app.
So you can send your actual face to describe how you're feeling.
8. An app that's basically the password to the Ravenclaw Tower.
To stop you procrastinating and wasting your time on, er, apps.
9. An app that looks out for your best interests.
To save you the humiliation of witnessing how awful those pictures were.
10. And an app where you can partially lock your phone on an image.
So when you pass your phone to your parents, you don't have to worry about them scrolling through your whole gallery.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: