The whole growing up thing is vastly overrated, and most of the time, incredibly confusing - so it makes sense that the struggles of being grown would be a pretty diverse, well-established topic on Tumblr.
Here are thirteen posts that sum up being an adult - because life is happy, free, and confusing at the same time. Mostly confusing though.
1. One day, it suddenly hits you that you're officially an adult:
2. You immediately accept that you will never understand the word mortgage:
3. This is what your eating schedule quickly grows to looks like:
4. Nothing is worse than the horror of realising you're the responsible one in the group:
5. And the pressure to do something great with your life is huge:
6. You finally understand that this is a relevant answer at any age:
7. You grow to appreciate the two failsafe things in life:
8. You neglect your health so often you legitimately fear for your life:
9. In general, this is how you deal with problems:
10. Basically, EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE:
11. And you have no training:
12. But at least you never have to share the things you love most in the world:
13. And you can quite literally do whatever you want:
So, it's not all bad.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: