If you consider yourself to be a 21st century Sherlock Holmes, and can regularly be found scrolling through peoples Twitter fav's, @replies, and Tumblr posts to gather vital information on their life/romantic status/and possible interest in you, then welcome to the mothership.
Here are thirteen things you'll only understand if you're a compulsive online stalker.
1. When you experience the brutal agony of being unexpectedly stung:
2. When you acknowledge that the blame is entirely on you:
3. When you find something useful you can bring up in the future:
4. When you hand someone your phone and they ask why you're on a certain person's Instagram page:
5. When your habit actually changes the way you hear lyrics:
6. When you somehow end up hurting your own feelings:
7. The paranoia that there are others like you out there:
8. When this becomes your life motto:
9. When you reach the point where you want to delete the whole entire internet:
10. When you set off on a chain of lurking and don't know how you ended up on your cousins best-friends brother-in-law's profile:
11. When you can chart your emotions by Kris Jenner's face:
12. When you form opinions on people based on their profile themes:
13. And when you finally decide you don't actually care anymore:
Your thoughts on this over to @sugarscape please and thank you, or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: