It's not possible to read or watch Harry Potter and NOT love it, but there are some people out there whose passion for the series is literally incomparable, undeniable, and, basically, unbeatable.
Here are ten instances where Potterheads took their love for JK Rowling's universe to the kind of lengths that have never been seen before.
1. The person who owns their very own toy Snape. With wings.
2. The person who actually outlined what their horcruxes would be.
3. The person who tried to adopt Tom Felton, and sent him papers to sign that would divorce him from his parents.
4. The person who had no time for sloppy plotholes.
5. The person who marks history by what Harry Potter was doing in that particular year.
6. The person who can't go sauce shopping without thinking about Snape's character arc.
7. This person who is absolute merch goals, and has enough Potter-themed clothes to last him three months straight.
8. The people that banded together to form the band, Wizard Rock (The Boyz Who Lived.)
9. The people who bought this top and will forever love and cherish it.
10. And finally, the people who regularly jump on their broomsticks for a game of ground quidditch.
Keep on loving life, Potterheads.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: