Nothing in life is more stressful than those last few months at school/uni when all the expectations you have for yourself (not even considering everyone else's expectations for you) come crashing down on your shoulders with full force.
Whether you know exactly what you want to do with your life or whether you have absolutely no clue beyond your final exams - here are fourteen Tumblr posts that anyone who's ever survived final year - or is currently stumbling through it, will identify with.
1. When you feel a constant, permanent anxiety over your future:
2. When you've woken up at least once with your face IN a textbook:
3. When you agonise over the standard of your coursework in comparison to everyone else's:
4. When you realise you only have a couple of months left and you're nowhere near at the level you should be:
5. When you look over and see someone has already made notes that look like this, meanwhile you don't even have a pen:
6. When your entire life plan in centred on SOUNDING like you know what you're doing:
7. When you're constantly struggling to get your mind in gear:
8. When you look back and you can't remember a single moment of peace throughout the whole year:
9. When your fears aren't even about getting good grades, they're about passing AT ALL:
10. When you the concept of life after your last exam isn't even something you can comprehend:
11. When the last year has caused *most* people to increase in attractiveness by about 25%:
12. But you're the one who sadly didn't blossom into your looks:
13. When you actually go a little crazy from drinking too much caffeine and having too little sleep:
14. And when you pull yourself together and realise that, in the end, everything will be alright:
Keep your chill.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: