Ahh, TOWIE. It's been in our lives longer than we can remember and we quite frankly couldn't imagine a world without it - even if it means being scarred for life by Sam Faiers' vajazzle or Gemma Collins' spat about her candy.
And whilst you might think you know everything there is to know about The Only Way Is Essex, you're WRONG SISTER - 'cos we bet you didn't know these 17 things.
1. It's been shown in over 100 countries, including places in Europe, America and Asia. Lauren Goodger's going global, people.
2. The TOWIE cast were originally paid £50 a day for filming, but after a dispute over diva behaviour and the cast apparently claiming this wasn't enough, how much they earn now is unknown.
3. The sales of fake nails soared by over 500% by the end of series 1, whilst fake eyelashes apparently trebled in popularity.
4. After the success of series 1, cast members were made to sign a contract that gave ITV the rights to 15% of their income for four months after they quit/leave the show. Considering a lot of them have multiple fashion/makeup/hair extensions deals, that's a lot of moolah.
5. After the first The Only Way Is Marbella special, Google searches for 'Marbella' increased by 72 per cent. Research at OK! Magazine suggests TOWIE specials in Ibiza, Marbella and Tenerife sparked sales of holidays abroad.
6. There were originally only 9 cast members on TOWIE - Mark Wright, James "Arg" Argent, Lauren Goodger, Kirk Norcross, Amy Childs, Harry Derbidge, Sam Faiers, Jess Wright and Nanny Pat.
7. In the current seventeenth series of the show, there are now over 25 cast members - with the latest additions including Courtney Green, Chloe Meadows and Jon Clark.
8. Another 5 series of the show have already been commissioned, so there's a lot more where that came from. Bloody hell.
9. There have been 25 TOWIE pets, including Mr. Darcy the micro-pig that Arg bought for Lydia, Peter Wick's two dogs and Jess Wright's pooch.
10. To date, there have been over 65 on screen dates - which doesn't seem like a lot considering TOWIE's been on screens twice a week for 17 series. WHAT?
11. People have cried over 288 times on TOWIE, with Jess Wright being named the biggest crier of them all - racking up 31 times. Christ.
12. Joey Essex holds the crown for the biggest crier out of the TOWIE lads, shedding tears a total of 11 times - usually over Sam Faiers.
13. Tom Pearce has been on the most dates out of any of the previous cast, taking Lauren Pope, Lauren Goodger, Abi Clarke, Lucy Mecklenburgh, Fran Parman, Grace Andrews and George Harrison out in the past.
14. With Lauren Pope coming out a close second with six dates - Kirk Norcross, Tom Pearce, Mario Falcone, Lewis Bloor and two with Dan Edgar. OOoh.
15. There have been 21 TOWIE couples over the last 17 series, from Kirk Norcross and Amy Childs (whaaat?), Billi Mucklow and Tom Kilbey (who?) and Charlie Sims and Ferne McCann. Ow.
16. The show is narrated by Denise Van Outen and has been since the beginning - who is an Essex girl herself.
17. TOWIE won a TV Bafta in 2011 for the viewer voted Audience Award - and we dread to think how much fake tan went into preparations for that red carpet.
18. Tom Fletcher off of McBusted was once on TOWIE to give his brother-in-law Mario Falcone some dating advice on how to sort out a row he'd had with Lucy. Ahh, those were the days.
LOOK AT THESE NOW: