Have you heard the good news? And by good news we mean the best thing that's ever happened to the world. Melissa Joan Hart has hinted that Sabrina The Teenage Witch might be coming back to our telly screens soon, and our inner 90s souls are doing the Macarena with joy.
Melissa told FabLife that she was "going to a meeting" to discuss the possibility of a Sabrina update and that ideas are being "thrown around" as we speak, so Harvey Kinkle may actually be back in your life one of these days.
But after a fairly mind-blowing 13 years since the final episode aired, is Sabrina ACTUALLY still good? Erm, YUP. Here's 16 big reasons why you need to watch the best show ever all over again. Or for the first time, if you're a young'un.
1. Harvey Kinkle is the absolute dream.
He remains unbelievably fit from Seasons 1 - 7 (dodgy curtains included), and is also absolute boyfriend goals.
2. There's never been a character more relatable than Salem Saberhagen.
One of the best television characters of ALL TIME is a 90s robot cat. Truth.
3. Told you.
The sass is so real.
4. Seriously, he's our spirit animal.
We probably spent too much time watching this as a kid because we've basically turned into him.
5. She's got the best magical powers of any fictional character.
She can instantly change outfits, conjure flans, magic celebrities and transport herself all with the flick of a finger. UGH.
6. It's genuinely hilarious on an actual, grown up level.
Back in the 90s we were just enjoying the magical bits. Now we actually GET the adult jokes.
7. It's perfect lazy day/binge watching/hangover television.
Zero concentration required and a hilarious/slightly stupid sense of humour. Perfecto.
8. There's seven entire seasons to get through.
So you won't just start getting into it and then run out of episodes to watch. There's a LOT, and they're all genius.
9. The completely random celebrity cameos.
From people that you loved but had since forgotten existed eg. Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Kenan and Kel, Ashanti and Hanson.
10. A reminder that 90s fashion is everything you've ever wanted in life.
So many strange hats, dodgy two-pieces, double denim combos and weird pleather items.
11. Because you thought you'd be Sabrina when you grew up, but you're actually more Libby.
Freaks. Double freaks.
12. Aunt Hilda is the greatest.
Still our inspo for adult life.
13. You'll experience so much euphoric nostalgia that it can genuinely cure any bad mood.
Like this episode. Remember it? DO YOU? Of course you do, everyone wanted a Man Dough boyfriend.
14. It will teach you some important lessons.
Mostly about when and where to use magic, but there are also some good morals to take with you.
15. Aunt Zelda's advice for life will always steer you right.
Yeah she might have been pretty annoying at times, but she's SO WISE.
16. Also, Salem.
*Sabrina voice* GOTTA GO.
Excited for a potential Sabrina reboot? Reckon she should have a magical daughter or something? Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO