Unless you've been living under a rock somewhere, you'll be aware at this point that Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are properly, officially engaged - meaning that if they do appear on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Blac could literally be *one* of the family.
Naturally the response to this news online was kinda crazy, with a lot of people pointing out that Blac is the mother to Tyga's baby who is now dating Rob's sister Kylie. It's all very confusing, but hey, we'll get used to it.
1. There was this comment about the legacy of the Kardashian name:
2. People were confused about how the family would be related to each other:
3. With Tyga's son being the prime focus of discussion:
4. Kanye's imaginary reaction to seeing Amber Rose at the wedding was envisioned:
5. The wedding memes in general were pure artistry
6. Lots of people are now eagerly anticipating an Angela Kardashian Insta:
7. The general consensus is that family events are about to get awkward af:
8. Someone actually made THIS:
9. The concept of Blac being introduced to the Kardashian family was a popular topic:
10. Loads of people were assuming Kris and Ko wouldn't be happy:
11. Which was actually a really common theme:
12. Mainly everyone just found the whole thing pretty funny:
13. With Blac already being a lot of people's favourite Kardashian:
14. All in all, the online world is pretty pleased for them:
15. And grateful for any opportunity where they can be hilarious.
NOW READ THESE: