Seeing as sleep is paramount to our development (read: we couldn't keep our eyes open last night), we missed the MTV Movie Awards 2016 ceremony. You did too? Ahh, boo.
FEAR NOT, though, 'cos we've rounded up all the bits and bobs you *really* need to see, leaving out all the boring clapping and cheering 'n' stuff so the juicy gossip can take centre stage. Hooray.
1. Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid introduced Ariana Grande
2. The Suicide Squad trailer was unveiled
3. Ryan Reynolds joked about his sex life with Blake Lively
4. Jaden Smith's dancing gave us life
5. Gigi Hadid brought her fringe along for the ride
6. Adam DeVine and Rebel Wilson had a snog to end all snogs
Yaaas Pitch Perfect
7. Ariana Grande kills a performance of 'Dangerous Woman'
So smooth, so sexy.
8. Hosts Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson went all Max Max on us
9. Halsey is bae and performed 'Castle'
Halsey really is BAE.
10. Kenny J wore the lace up boots of dreams
11. Sami Miro and Zac Efron were like two lobsters
12. The Fantastic Beasts and Were To Find Them trailer made a grand entrance
13. Melissa McCarthy crowd surfed after winning the Comedic Award
14. Alexander Skarsgard forgot his pants
NOW LOOK AT THESE TOO: