So the fashion might be great and we're all over the best moments from the MTV Movie Awards 2016, but we all know why we're really here.
No, not for the fit men on the red carpet or Zac Efron serving up all the best boyfriend goals (but that too), but for the BEST KISS AWARD. To celebrate this year's winner - in the shape of Rebel Wilson and Adam DeVine's smoocherooni - here's 8 of the best from ceremonies of the past.
1. Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams - The Notebook, 2009
We don't care what you say, this is a moment of pure tv MAGIC.
2. Robert Pattison and Taylor Launter, Twilight Saga: Eclipse, 2011
After winning the award FOUR YEARS IN A ROW, R-Pattz and Kristen Stewart decided to give the world what they wanted.
3. Seth Rogan and his mum, 2014
Side note: that isn't actually his mum.
4. Rebel Wilson and Adam DeVine, Pitch Perfect, 2016
5. Will Ferrell and Sacha Baron-Cohen, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, 2007
6. Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort, The Fault In Our Stars, 2015
Ansel Elgort couldn't attend the ceremony, so instead shared live updates from his sofa at home as Shailene picked up their best kiss award.
7. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattison, Twilight, 2009
Funny because he thought they were actually gonna kiss. HA.
8. Jim Carrey and Lauren Holly, Dumb and Dumber, 1995
OK OK so they don't actually kiss, but could he BE any cuter about her?
MORE LIKE THIS: