For anyone who spends most of their time hunched at the back of the class deciphering a particularly confusing text they've received, you'll understand that communicating via text is pretty hit and miss.
Sometimes you love that you can send a risky message from the relative safety of your room, but other times miscommunication can completely ruin everything. Without further ado, these are the ten eternal struggles of texting.
1. When you exaggerate your enthusiasm pretty much every day.
2. When someone amazing actually texts you first and you can't quite believe it.
3. When you realise the pause in conversation is entirely your fault.
4. When everything is kicking off in the group chat and you're reluctant to get involved.
5. When you decide enough is enough and you loudly wade into the debate.
6. When nobody takes any notice of your very valid points.
7. When you message someone out of your comfort zone and they don't immediately reply back.
8. When you send a risky text and you can't physically be in the same room as your phone.
9. When you really like someone but their texting style suddenly has you doubting everything.
10. And finally, when you're deliberately avoiding someone and they very rudely call you out on it.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: