You know how every time there's a Carpool Karaoke our lives get infinitely better and we watch it on repeat until our eyes stop streaming? Well James Corden's The Late Late Show has done it again, this time around with Gwen Stefani, George Clooney and Julia Roberts. SO. GOOD.
Whack out your laughing crying emojis and prepare to giggle so much you nose snort, because it turns out shoving Gwen, George and Julia in a car with some classic Stefani tunes and James Corden thrown in the mix is a total dreeeeam.
Certain highlights include:
- Gwen Stefani's emoji faces - including but not exclusive to the egg plant and the angry face
- George Clooney. All of George Clooney.His entire face. Person. Meaning. GEORGE CLOONEY.
- Julia Roberts being ageless and beautiful and too good at lip syncing
- Everybody always being shocked by how good James Corden is at singing
- B-A-N-A-N-A-S, 'cos it's a tune, innit?
We'd also like to point out that we've been waiting for an invitation to join James Corden on his journey to work for at least 8 months, so if someone could get back to our emails that would be great. CC: The Late Late Show.
Give us a Tweet at the usual place about your thoughts on this - but not before you've watched James Corden parodying Beyonce's Lemonade. Lols.